Castrol SRF Racing Brake Fluid - 1LSRF
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1L bottle. Easily enough for a complete brake system fluid flush on most cars.
- Widely used in racing, from Formula One, sports cars, V8 Supercar and Grand Prix and Superbike motorcycles.
- The exceptionally high dry boiling point (higher than 300°C) makes Castrol React SRF Racing ideal for use under arduous braking conditions such as rallying or racing. It exceeds the boiling point requirements of DOT 5 brake fluids.
- Very high vapour lock point and has the additional advantage of sustaining high vapour lock point characteristics during its service life.
- It is mixible with all conventional fluids meeting the US Federal Standards FMVSS 116 DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1, ISO 4925 and current SAE J1703. This means that changing the brake system to Castrol SRF is easy. Drain and flush out the conventional brake fluid with Castrol SRF then top up the system with Castrol React SRF Racing. Although Castrol React SRF Racing is miscible with conventional brake fluids, topping up Castrol React SRF Racing with conventional brake fluids will reduce the benefits of the product.
- It is compatible with seal rubber and metal materials used in brake systems using conventional polyglycol brake fluids.
- It is similar in viscosity to conventional brake fluids so is easy to bleed like conventional brake fluids.
Castrol React SRF Racing is suitable for all disc and drum brake systems used in motorsport with the exception of those for which a mineral oil is prescribed. lt complies with the requirements of the following specifications:
- US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4.
- SAE J1703.
- ISO 4925.
- Australian Standard 1960 Grade 3
- Size: 1L bottle