Alpinestars GP TECH V2 Suit33540191046
GP TECH V2 Suit - 3354019
Certified to FIA homologation standards, the light weight GP Tech v2 suit has a three-layer construction with a breathable liner for optimum levels of protection, lightness and driver comfort. Other unique touches include stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm, with a twill outershell and aramid lining for maximum lightness and breathability.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
- Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
- Formula 1-derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the center of the spine, lower back, elbow, crotch, and knee zones to provide great flexibility, both in and out of the car.
- Updated outer shell uses lighter weight material.
- Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts.
- Includes internal flat seams on the shoulder, breathable side panels and an angled front flap to guarantee a secure closure.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving and allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the cockpit
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an easy extraction system.
- Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Soft collar with knit fabric and secure hook & loop closure for improved comfort.
- Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity while reducing weight.
- Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.