ML30C Braille Micro-Lite Carbon Li-Ion Battery 9lbs/1905PCAML30C
Braille Micro-Lite Carbon Li-Ion Battery - ML30C
All the Power, Under 10 pounds!
The Largest MICRO-LiTE battery boasts over 1900 pulse cranking amps and specific chemistry for this battery to enable the longest run time if battery is used without an alternator. The ML30C is the battery used for going on 7 seasons now by Corvette Racing and took them to the win at Le Mans (2011 & 2015) and the GT Championship in the American Le Mans series. It is also used in the new Ford GT, Lexus RC-F, Audi R8 and Prototype Challenge cars in IMSA. Late Model Circle Track racers running 12 volt systems without an alternator have also run all night on a single charge and still be over 13 volts at the end of the Main. Also very popular with the "Hot Rod" crowd who run modern V8 engines (ie. LSx, Coyote, etc.). This is the smallest, lightest & most powerful battery you will find on the market in it's size & weight.
- Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Doesn't self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
- Weight: 9lbs / 4.2kg
- Length: 6.8" / 174mm
- Width: 5.2" / 132mm
- Height: 6.9" / 177mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 14.4
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1905
- Amp Hour (AH): 25
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 75
- Reserve Capacity (RC): 90 mins.
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 5000 cycles