i34X Braille Intensity Li-Ion Battery 11.5lbs/1438PCAi34x
Braille Intensity Li-Ion Battery - i34X
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- Weight: 11.5lbs / 5.22kg
- Length: 10.87" / 276mm
- Width: 6.9" / 177.5mm
- Height: 7.7" / 196mm
- Polarity: Left Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 1438
- Amp Hour (AH): 26
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 78
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 5000