Braille Green-Lite Li-Ion Battery - G5L
Weighs only 1.4 lbs!!!
Right side positive version of G5
Braille Lithium-Ion Technology produces a battery with more power that is lighter, stronger and more efficient. Braille's signature cranking power and over 50%lighter.
- Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional
- Tremendous Weight Savings
- Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting
- Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance
- Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design
- RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved.
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- Weight: 1.4lbs / 0.63kg
- Length: 4.45" / 113mm
- Width: 2.36" / 60mm
- Height: 3.39" / 86mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.3
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 197
- Amp Hour (AH): 2.4
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq)**: 7.2