G30C Braille Green-Lite Li-Ion Battery Combo 5.5lbs/947PCAG30C
Braille Green-Lite Li-Ion Battery Combo with Charger - G30C
Weighs only 5.5 lbs!!!
G20 Combo with 6 amp lithium Charger - The GreenLite G20 model is designed specifically for the small displacement automotive (4 & 6 cylinder) & motorcycle market that typically uses an 20L or PC680 AGM battery.
At only 5.5 pounds, the GreenLite G30 is an automotive spec model designed for the Import Tuner of 4 & 6 cylinder street cars and up to small block V8 hot rods & similar applications with low-moderate electrical demand. (Check with Braille to see if this model is recommended for vehicles that are outside these parameters) The G30 is the common upgrade for those who run the Braille B3121 lightweight AGM battery and is also the same size as the PC925 but less than 1/4 the weight, more power & capacity and last up to 5 times longer! The G30 Combo comes with a 6 amp lithium charger for $50 additional and should be used in vehicles that are not driven regularly to offset parasitic draw in most modern vehicles.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
Due to low capacity of this lightweight battery, if the vehicle is not driven on a regular basis, a lithium charger must be used to keep the battery fully charged or a power disconnect switch used to keep the battery from being drawn down. Do not use a standard lead charger on a lithium battery
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- Weight: 5.5lbs / 2.5kg
- Length: 6.8" / 173mm
- Width: 5.2" / 132mm
- Height: 6.9" / 175mm
- Polarity: Right Side Positive
- Voltage: 12
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 947
- Amp Hour (AH): 15
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 45