Alpinestars TECH-1 START V2 Gloves355152012S
TECH-1 START V2 Gloves - 3551520
The Tech-1 Start v2 Glove features inside seams on all five fingers for superb levels of comfort, fit and feel, with the fingers constructed without fourchettes for an anatomically optimized, streamlined fit designed for the tight confines of the cockpit. Other neat design touches include a silicon printed zone on the palm surface for improved flexibility and control and close-fitting, straight extended cuffs for a secure closure. This glove also features heat transfer logos for a lighter weight and a new silicone print on palm for improved levels of grip and feel.
- Certified to the new, more stringent FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
- Single panel top construction incorporates an aramidic fiber main shell for high levels of protection against flames and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Ergonomically positioned silicon printed zones on palm for enhanced grip.
- Close-fitting, straight extended cuffs for a secure fit.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight, as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- Box cut fingertip construction offers a seamless no-fourchettes design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined cockpit.