Gulf Competition 5W40 Racing Motor Oil - 1L
Gulf Competition is a range of synthetic fluids specially formulated for, and tested in, race and rally conditions in a variety of cars. These engine oils are based on the very latest concept of synthetic fluids, such as chemically pure esters, that have been carefully chosen to provide the maximum level of engine protection and deliver specific performance benefits vital in motor racing. Gulf Competition products are used and endorsed by Aston Martin Racing. This team has have enjoyed great success at the Le Mans 24h Race and other events running under the famous Gulf blue and orange livery since 2008.
- Provides more power at lower viscosity grades
- 0W-30 grade ideal for short sprint races and for qualifying laps
- 5W-40 grade provides excellent engine protection in race conditions
- 10W-40 grade for older small capacity engines and modern production cars
- 15W-50 grade used in larger engines for endurance
- 10W-60 grade compensates for oil thinning due to fuel dilution