Alpinestars Supermono Shoes27160151395
Supermono Shoes - 2716015
Following years of development and testing in Formula 1 Alpinestars is, once again, introducing the very latest in driving performance and technology. Incorporating an innovative new closure system and constructed using premium materials, the FIA and SFI homologated Supermono is an extremely lightweight and ergonomic shoe features supple kangaroo leather, strategically perforated zones and heat-resistant Nomex® lining. Every detail on the Supermono has been designed to excel under the toughest racing conditions imaginable and give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000)
- Main upper chassis constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic Polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhance comfort while driving and walking.
- All graphic elements are printed for improved weight-saving.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue and collar for improved ventilation and breathability and comfort.
- Tubular lining construction in Nomex® material for excellent levels of heat-resistant, weight-saving and reduced seams to improve all round comfort.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® fabric for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile Rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR